Saturday, August 14, 2010

Migration Surfboards now on Facebook

Hello fellow migrators!

Sorry for the lack of posts the last few weeks. It's been a strange few weeks working at the factory. It started off with no polishing work for me to do, then finished working 10-12 hr. days working for 2 different shops. I've been shaping and building LOTS of handplanes in the mean time. My latest creation is a 5'5" mini-Simmons-esque quad for my buddy. I'll post pics when the board is finished up. I'm really please w/ how this board is coming together.

In addition to this latest update, I've decided to expand the Migration to Facebook! You can now check out what's going on with my boards and handplanes on the Migration Surfboards Facebook page. Feel free to become a fan, if you like. Thanks for looking and I hope to see you in the water!

No comments:

Post a Comment